Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 20


Sorry for the delay this morning…Seton woke up at 3:00am this morning and then every 10-15 minutes after that coughing and crying out in pain. Pain that I am guessing is related to teething. So guess what…
We are going to pray for all pain in Seton’s body to be relieved and never return again. Pain that interrupts his sleep and is not relieved by Tylenol or orajel is what bothers me the most because as a mother you feel helpless. All you can do is pray for sweet baby to for the pain to disappear so he calm down and get some good sleep, which I did over and over and over last night. 

Thank you all for your prayers, again sorry this is late and brief this morning I am running on little sleep.

~Shawna~

13 Moses answered the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again. 14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
Exodus 14:13-14

1 comment:

  1. Shawna, I just want to encourage you. I remember those days and nights, and all my prayers would be mixed with tears from baby and I, and I did not have half the health concerns you are dealing with in Seton..Be strong in knowing God is with you, and joy comes in the morning..This is only a season, PRAISE THE LORD..also, my daughter has been giving motrin and it seems to work better on our 13 month old grandbaby..you might want to ask the doctor about that..
    Praying

    ReplyDelete