Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 19


Good morning, prayer warriors! For those of you that have not met my sweet boy, I am sorry. Seton is definitely God’s most precious gift! Yes, I am a little biased but he is mine! Seton has taught me so much in such a short amount of time! Even though I have not seen him smile yet, he makes me smile every day. In just a few days he will be 11 months old! I can not believe it! I thank God for this gift he has given me and every day that I get to spend with him. He is so small but has impacted so many people’s lives!

Just to give you all a few statistics from our blog we have had 73,536 page views from 10 different countries. It amazes me every day when I look at that number. Seton has no idea how big this world is, and yet God is using him to reach this world! 

Thank you all for praying for my boy, and sharing this blog with others. We have anywhere from 85 -789 views on each post. We would not be reaching that many people and having that many people pray for our boy without YOU…Those of you who have shared our blog with others, and those of you who come back everyday to see what’s new in Seton’s world.


This week is Feeding Tube Awareness Week. So today I want to pray for Seton and all the other people that are fed by a feeding tube, you would not believe the number of tubies (tube fed people). It is definitely not an easy life style, but it has saved the life of many and improved the life for many! You can go to the Feeding Tube Awareness website www.feedingtubeawareness.org and read more if you would like.

The skin around Seton’s button is still red and painful. He is not in as much pain as he was this weekend so that is good news. We are on day 4 of the new oral medication, hoping that, along with the prayers will clear it up!

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Blessing to you,
~Shawna~

4 Show me your ways, LORD,
   teach me your paths.
5 Guide me in your truth and teach me,
   for you are God my Savior,
   and my hope is in you all day long.
Psalms 25:4-5  

No comments:

Post a Comment