Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 11


This will be brief today because it is MY MONDAY! I love that God has given me this day (and every Monday)...the most dreaded day of the week for most people is the VERY BEST DAY FOR ME! I get to spend all day with my boy! 

Today we are going to pray for strength in his core, arms, and legs; specifically for weight-bearing. He does not have the ability to crawl or roll-over yet, but we are working on it. He can sit on his knees and bear weight through his hips if someone holds on to his shoulders or we rest his elbows (or upper body) on the boppy pillow. He needs more strength in his neck and back also to help him hold his head up in the crawling position.

“I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.”   
Philippians  4:13


Have a great week everyone!

~Shawna~

No comments:

Post a Comment