Thursday, January 19, 2012

50 Days of Prayer


Over the next 50 days leading up to Seton's 1st Birthday I will be writing a blog post of specific prayers for Seton and his healing. I will start tomorrow morning with 'Day 1'. I will try to have them posted by 10am daily, I am not as punctual as Zane but I will do my best. If you want to join us in prayer for Seton's healing, please do. I will be praying everyday all day, as always. We will be also be praying over him as we put him in bed at night between 9:00-9:30 (That is the only consistent scheduled time for us). 

I am just guessing but ... some days they might be long and more specific and other days they may be as short as one sentence. I hope this will help all of you that want to be more involved in the healing prayers for Seton and it will give you all something specific to pray for daily. 

"So I say to you, keep asking, and it will be given to you. Keep searching, and you will find. Keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you." Luke 11:9

Thanks for praying!

~Shawna~



1 comment: