Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 1


Today we are praying for peaceful, restful sleep at night for Seton, for some reason he can sleep great during the day?? He has a continuous cough that wakes him up all night long. Sometimes he is able to go right back to sleep, other times he needs suctioning, and sometimes he just gets upset and can not settle back down. He is also teething and this causes more drool and secretions that sometimes he can not swallow correctly, which causes more coughing.

“Come to me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”  Matt 11:28

Blessings to you all and thank you for your prayers,

Zane, Shawna and Seton

We have several friends with sick kiddos also, would you all send up an extra prayer of healing for them. There are too many to list names. 

2 comments:

  1. I am right there with you girl. Teething is the pits, and I hate that it causes extra issues for Seton. I love that y'all are doing this, count me in! Praying praying praying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your sweet baby and for rest for you all! I love the scripture you chose. Rest in God for HE is your everything, HEALER and COMFORTER!

    McCall Dwyer

    ReplyDelete