Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 47


Seton had a great night last night. He slept all night from 8:30pm – 6:30am then went right back to sleep until 8:30am…that’s pretty much 12 hours! This new medicine is helping a lot. We have to give it to him 2 times at night, 4 hours apart, I still have not decided on the best schedule for us to get up and give it to him...but we can work that out as we go since we are getting more sleep! I can definitely get up 2 times a night instead of 30 plus!

Today’s prayer request is for his congestion, coughing, and swallowing ability. He does really well some days and other days it seems just too much for him. He coughs continuously throughout the day and has all year…can you imagine coughing all day everyday for an entire year! The only way I can compare to what he goes through daily is like when you take a drink and swallow wrong and it makes you lose your breath and cough…that is what he does all day every day. I would love for his lungs and throat to be able to take a break. I pray for his tongue and throat to work properly so that he can have a permanent break from coughing.

~Shawna~

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:2 (NIV)

1 comment:

  1. You are such a blessing to us Shawna! Thank you for sharing Seton with us each day. I have to admit, I will be sad when the 50 days are up. I will continue to look for your blog and read the updates.

    ReplyDelete