Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 46


It is Monday and I am a little behind this morning. I have been snuggling with my boy all morning. He slept pretty well last night. We will continue that feeding and medicine schedule and see how it works for him. He could have just been really tired since he did not sleep much Saturday night and only took one 30 minute nap all day Sunday.

Button update: His skin is looking better around his button, it is still a little irritated looking but it is getting better again. J The skin under the button we taped to him never even turned red. So I am waiting to see what Dr. H has planned for our next step.

Today’s prayer request is for strength. Seton needs strength is several muscles to sit up, hold his head up and learn to walk and crawl.

Thank you for your prayers!

~Shawna~

The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
            Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment