Thursday, March 10, 2011

The past two days have been very crazy and tremendously difficult. It's really hard for me to gather all my thoughts right now, so I will keep this one short and simple and write a more detailed post when possible.

Seton Blaine Oliver joined our family on March 9, 2011 at 3 pm. He weighed 6.07 pounds and measured 18 inches in length. (pronounced seat-uhn)

At this point, he is camped out in NICU. He is stable and breathing completely on his own. Thank you God for the miracle of his life.

He is not swallowing currently, so he has a feeding tube as they try to get him progressing. The size of his head is quite severe at this point and unknown in effect.

Thank you all for your prayers and support, and please continue to stand with us for his total and complete healing.

Zane

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy each moment. Blessed are the little steps that Seton makes. Our prayers are with you all. Thank you for taking a moment to inform us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Zane and Shawna and Seton,
    We continue to pray for all of you. I know the journey of the NICU being the last place you wish to be but also the best place you can be at this time. I pray for the doctors and nurses who are there to provide care for all of you. Diane, a distant cousin

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are standing with you and praying in agreement. Much love, Micah and Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for both you and Shawna and of course, precious baby Seton. Zane, as ya'll have probably been told, time and time again...your strength and your faith are inspiring. I am praying that ya'll can cling to those things and find moments of peace throughout the stress, anxiety and unknowns.
    With love from the Bynum family,
    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a friend of Kelli G.'s. I can't even begin to tell you how many times I have hit my knees to pray healing for your precious Seton. I will continue to do so! Praying peace and calm in the midst of this storm for you both.

    ReplyDelete